Are you an experienced Data Analyst who would like the opportunity to build your own team from scratch?
Have you been searching for an opportunity where you can have a serious business impact on organisation?
Our client is currently operating out of multiple European countries and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. They have a centralised Data Science function based in the headquarters in Paris where they now require an experienced Data Analyst to build a new data analytics function to work along side their Data Science and Data Engineering teams.
Responsibilities will include:
• Create and develop a new Data Analytics team
• Project Coordination
• Work in close collaboration with the Data Science and Data Engineer teams
• Develop new products and services, internally, and for B2C and B2B customers
• Collaborate with the risk team on data security topics
• Work closely with Senior Management to define and execute the Data Strategy
• Strengthen data quality and data governance
• Deployment of a Self-Service Analytics platform to improve decision-making
• Master’s degree from an engineering school
• 7+ years’ experience in a bank, consulting, Fintech or Technology company
• Knowledge of R, SQL, PowerBI, Big Data (Spark & Phyton)
• Leadership and communication to build and structure a team
• Fluent in English and French
If you match the criteria above and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then please apply!