Are you DevOps Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you want the opportunity to grow as an individual and keep learning new skills?
Would you like to work for an exciting company using the latest technology?
Our client is a young and exciting company that provide solutions to support their client’s daily operations with real-time social media monitoring. They use Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to provide value add information around emergency services, public utilities, traffic, public transit and the weather. They require a DevOps engineer to join their growing team in The Hague.
• Guarantee that the organisations platform is available and performing as it should be
• Supervise the DevOps team
• Setting performance metrics with developers
• Develop tools and features
• Hands on work with Golang
• Setup of monitoring & alerting (Datadog)
• Deploy Machine Learning models
• Stress-testing of production systems
• Experience with Micro services and Containers
• Expertise’s with Multi-cloud platforms
• Infrastructure automation, configuration management, CI/CD (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Gitlab, Terraform)
• Experience with ML DevOps technologies
• Main technologies: Kubernetes, Mongo, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ
This position is on offer with a competitive salary plus benefits, the ability to work from home 2 days a week and has a clear sight into a managerial position for the future.